Consultant at Vahura
Views:963 Applications:297 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:18
Head - People & Culture Transformation - Law Firm (5-15 yrs)
You are an ideal candidate for this role if you are someone who:
1. Is not afraid to redefine the status-quo of what's possible, and possesses a deep conviction that the talent and culture problems of today cannot be resolved through the strategies of yesterday.
2. Is bold in their approach when it comes to solving issues, but at the same time has a firm eye on developing solutions that are executable, scalable and commercially viable.
3. Has a strong bias for action and has a tendency to take on challenges and tackle them head-on with a strategic approach;
In addition to this, you need to be someone who has:
1. 4 to 6 years of experience within the HR function of a law firm, in a strategic or operational role;
2. Excellent written and oral communication skills in English;
3. Comfort with preliminary data analysis using tools such as Microsoft Excel
4. The ability to work closely with senior leadership and become a trusted sounding board on people and culture strategy for the firm.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.