Consultant at Michael Page International
Views:651 Applications:180 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Head - Payroll & Compliance - Financial Services (10-20 yrs)
- Manage the organization's payroll system, including processing payroll, preparing tax documents, and resolving any payroll-related issues.
- Ensure HR compliance with relevant laws and regulations (labour law compliances)
- Monitor changes to payroll and HR compliance laws and regulations and ensure the organization's policies and procedures are up to date (knowledge of international payroll laws shall be preferable).
- Develop and implement payroll and HR compliance training programs for employees.
- Maintain accurate and up-to-date employee records, including time and attendance, benefits, and tax information.
- Coordinate with HR sub verticals and other departments, including finance and HR, to ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll and compliance-related tasks
- Provide excellent customer service to employees by responding to inquiries and resolving issues in a timely and professional manner
- Prepare and submit regular reports on payroll and HR compliance activities to management.
- Manage the work of direct reports, including performance management, coaching, and development.
- Lead the Implementation of payroll software.
- F&F payouts , work with the vendors and partners for efficient payroll processes,
- Liase with the labor, pf officers as and when required.
- Work with the internal and external auditors for regular audits