Recruitment Consultant at Executive Search Firm
Views:707 Applications:276 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:200
Head - Partnerships - Consumer Durable Finance - Fintech NBFC (10-20 yrs)
EXPERIENCE IN CONSUMER DURABLE FINANCE IS MANDATORY
- Responsible for partner onboarding
- Close long term partnership agreements with identified partners and build strong relationships with partners.
- Work with internal teams such as Product, Risk, Ops, Tech, Accounts and Legal to ensure compliance to existing and emerging regulations and ensure smooth onboarding
- Drive strategic initiatives
- Drive strategy to achieve lead generation and growth targets for the market
- Develop and implement acquisition strategies to create demand, identify diverse lead generation sources, outbound and inbound campaign development etc.
- Maintaining a strategic outlook, build business for scale in the near future
- Extensive understanding of Competitor Products and implement benchmarks to evaluate our strategy
Skills required :
- Customer-centric approach.
- Innovative thinking.
- Business Development skills and understanding of business drivers.
- Strong Influencing skills
- Have worked in fast pace environment
- Curious about new ways of working and a team player that is willing to put forward and defend ideas
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.