Branch Head - Recruitment at ACS Consultants
Views:3087 Applications:68 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Packaging Food (8-15 yrs)
Requisite of incumbent
Graduate/PG Dip. in Packaging (preferred from IIP)
Exp- 8-10 Yrs. in Foods and Beverages Industry
Reporting to : Unit- Head
Reported by: Production Officer-3 Nos.
A. The incumbent should have exposure and knowledge of
- Developing different kinds of packaging of sugar / dispensers
- Sachet printing and packaging development
- Different kind of sugar shapes available in the market
B. Major Job Responsibility of incumbent
- Plan, monitor and administers all activities involved in specialty sugar division effectively and efficiently to meet our customer's needs.
- Packaging Material Planning, Packaging Specifications, Packaging Trials.
- Standardization & Optimization of packing materials.
- Inventory management of packing materials and finished goods to meet the sales plan of marketing team.
- Ensuring proper packaging optimization as per plan maintaining line efficiency.
- Ensuring proper segregation, staking of final products and upkeep of finished products.
- Asses training needs of subordinate and plan for their training internally/ externally.
- To work on developing/updating a detailed Manual and Checklist for regulatory provisions under Food and Safety Management (FSMS). Well versed with the provisions of Food Safety and Standards Act (FSSAI)
- Coordination with Sales and Marketing Team and Production plan in association with Quality assurance Team.
- Liaison with vendors (Client Companies) and supplier of packaging materials.
- Conducting regular comparative analysis of packaging material, product and process competitors.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.