CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:1547 Applications:467 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Overseas Student Enrollment - Education (6-10 yrs)
- Our Client is the the worlds leading media and events company in the higher education sector. Global presence (offices are located in eight countries and events held in 60 countries) and has a loyal blue-chip client base consisting of business schools, universities and corporate employers.
- Our Client is a multi-cultural organization, with more than 25 languages spoken by their team members. We are known for our entrepreneurial spirit and actively encourage employees to initiate and develop ideas and share the rewards of our success.
You should be comfortable with the challenges of a dynamic environment.
- Client's Enrolment Solutions is a leading provider of international enrolment management solutions to universities worldwide. In order to achieve their business objectives and deliver outstanding service to their clients, it is critical that They keep a continuous focus in helping their employees advance their skills and knowledge.
- We are looking for a dynamic, independent and target-driven International Sales & Recruitment Manager to promote our client's brand, develop partner networks and drive international recruitment in key markets. He/She will have a specific regional focus and will be expected to work with our client to develop and execute a successful international marketing and recruitment strategy in the region. Significant overseas travel is expected.
Recruitment Strategy and Conversion:
- Drive student engagement and recruitment opportunities to meet and exceed enrolment targets in the assigned international markets.
- Undertake promotional activities and visits in the region to generate new leads, including representing our client at educational exhibitions, meeting in-country partners, meeting prospective students or parents and advising them on study in the UK and at our client institution.
- Identify and pursue new business opportunities in the assigned international markets.
- Develop innovative approaches and effective channels in identifying and screening qualified applicants.
- Work as part of a team to develop and execute an effective regional recruitment strategy, marketing plan and activity calendar.
- Provide support and comprehensive training to appointed representatives and partners, and ensure that they have full, up-to-date knowledge in products and key developments in the client institution.
- Provide excellent customer service levels to prospective students and stakeholders, including responding to enquiries within 24 hours.
- Drive conversion to enrolments through effective use of sales, business development and marketing techniques to attract, match and nurture prospective students.
Market Management and Client Success:
- Work with Client Success teams to deliver a client-focused approach to the service that meets business objectives.
- Manage and deliver to projects and assignments relating to the operational work underpinning the service delivery for our clients.
- Develop messages for ads, e-mail, and phone calls to attract and nurture qualified applicants
- Undertake market research and produce country and market analysis, contributing to the ongoing development and implementation of international student recruitment activity
- Effective and efficient use of external and internal tools and software e.g. CRMS to maintain accurate and complete data records.
- Ensure that excellent customer service is provided at all times to clients, international representatives, prospective students and parents through all channels.
- Effectively manage the planning and budgeting of resources to optimize regional recruitment activities
- Degree or Equivalent. Study abroad experience in the UK will be valuable.
- Highly proficient in written and spoken English.
- At least 6 plus years of working experience with 3 year in an international office environment in higher education or in a business development role preferred
- Excellent ability to work under pressure and to meet challenging recruitment targets.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Experience and demonstrated skills in marketing and communications.
- Experience in the UK higher education market, including UCAS and UK visa requirements will be advantageous.
- Demonstrated proficiency in sales tools, processes and technologies.
- Extensive (>50%) travel will be required