Director at TheRecruit
Views:769 Applications:183 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:49
Head - Outbound Supply Chain - IIT/NIT/IIM/ISB (15-25 yrs)
Head - Outbound Supply chain (PREMIER INSTITUTES ONLY) B.TECH OR MBA
The individual would be based out of Clients Central Office which is located at Delhi (Motinagar) and might have to travel as and where required (nominal travel would be involved ~ 20%). The individual holding this Strategic Leadership Role would be responsible for leading and speeding the end-to-end Outbound Supply Chain of the organization. The individual would be supported by Central CSL Head (Domestic and Exports):
- Should ensure smooth operations of Customer Service and Logistics (CSL) activities for both Domestic and Exports market, while continuously improving the overall customer experience.
- Should ensure that innovative solutions are designed through benchmarking of operational processes, detailed analysis, market research, competition analysis thus building strategic competitive edge.
- Should drive Organization's growth and profitability targets by building Robust, Resilient and Efficient Supply Chain Management processes capable of nurturing the Human Resource talents.
1. Overview the Customer Service and Logistics (CSL) Domestics and Exports:
- Drive effective teamwork, provide escalation management, make trade-offs, and balance business needs v/s departmental objectives.
- Ensure production planning processes are well coupled with OTIF & CSL metric
- Drive initiatives to improve material handling process (Plant and Branch FG WH Operations) and reduce outbound logistics cost.
- Drive initiatives to capture customer feedbacks, identify improvement areas and implement solutions to improve customer experience.
- Monitor progress of various strategic initiatives and conduct timely reviews to ensure timely completion of these projects.
- Ensure accurate annual budgeting for the outbound supply chain function.
- Monitor functional KPIs and extend support & guidance to avoid any operational lapses.
- Drive actions to ensure high compliance of external audits.
2. Overview Strategic Initiatives for improving Supply Chain Performance:
- Ensure strategic initiatives are implemented to improve the overall supply chain visibility, efficiency, and performance.
- Ensure strategic initiatives are implemented to improve OTIF and overall CSL.
- Ensure strategic initiatives are implemented to reduce the overall supply chain risk.
- Ensure strategic initiatives to automate process by adopting various technologies that would improve process efficiencies, improve process reliability, and reduce cost.
- Ensure compliance with departmental SOPs by conducting periodic compliance audits.
3. Succession Planning, Mentoring and Coaching:
- Conduct resource planning and ensure timely recruitment and onboarding of these resources.
- Ensure succession planning for critical resources, ensure job rotation for de-risking,
- Ensure resources competencies are enhanced and coach them to won higher responsibilities.
- Mentor and continuously motivate the team for improving their individual performance and contribute more towards the company growth.
- Ensure training need gets identified and successfully imparted on regular basis.
- Ensure training effectiveness is measured and monitored on regular basis.
- Ensure knowledge and information repositories are created from time to time