Senior Manager - Human Resources at SkillVentory
Views:4480 Applications:135 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Operations - Wealth Management & Depository - Bank (14-20 yrs)
Looking for candidates with strong knowledge on Wealth Management and DP Products including the Capital Market knowledge that includes but not limited to ASBA, TPP referral arrangements and should have hands-on experience in terms of handling end-to-end operations of Wealth Management & Depository Operations.
- The concerned role is responsible for monitoring BAU of Wealth Management and Depository operations & system enhancement (UAT & production) and enrichment in day to day processes.
- Shall be spearheading the design, implementation, and integration of processes for Wealth Management and Depository Operations.
- A key driver of strategic direction for future service support model.
- Continual relationship building across all WM & DP operations as well as the Consumer and Commercial Banking.
- Ownership of the ultra-HNI Net worth which aligns service support to the key business strategy around client segmentation.
- Help manage location strategy and identify cost save opportunities.
- Expense management including direct expenses, indirect expenses and forecasting.
- Responsible for the continual streamlining of investment operations through process improvements and automation. Should ensure that the investment trades have complied with the Internal and regulatory guidelines.
Senior Manager - Talent Acquisition
Skillventory | Mumbai
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.