Talent Acquisition at Third Sector Partners
Views:4915 Applications:94 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:12
Head - Operations - Pharma (10-12 yrs)
Chest Research Foundation (CRF) is a subsidiary of Cipla Foundation and was set up in November 2002 by Cipla Ltd. CRF became an independent autonomous academic research institute in 2005 and subsequently a Division of Hamied Foundation, a Public Charitable Trust, in 2011. Obstructive airways diseases are holding sway thanks to rapid urbanization, the pressures of modern living and sheer ignorance. Their doctors need to constantly update their knowledge; people must be made aware.
Their mission is liberation of sufferings of the patients of Obstructive Airways Diseases through Research and Education.
They focus on educating on the following :
- Updating knowledge and practice of respiratory disease management through certificate courses for physicians
- Training programmes for technicians and paramedical personnel to improve diagnosis and management of airways diseases.
- Patient education programmes to improve understanding of disease management, overcome stigmas and scale boundaries of language and culture
- Training modules for postgraduate students.
For more information please visit - https://www.crfindia.com/
Reason for hire :
To ensure that Cipla Foundation and its concerns achieve substantive improvements in its ongoing projects and strengthen its social responsiveness through effective programme management, monitoring & evaluation and reporting. The incumbent will need to establish proactive engagement with all its partners as well as assessing the prospective partners to strengthen its social responsiveness.
Roles & Responsibilities :
Programme Conceptualization Support :
- Reporting into medical director and Cipla Foundation leadership team, delivering diligent metrics and reporting to enhance the measurement and tracking of CRF an CF's charitable initiatives.
- Work with established partners and build new partnership within the CRF/CF geography and strategy and to increase access to respiratory education including maximising donation visibility and impact.
- Good project management and partnership management skills as well as serve as local point of contact and connector for employees and partners including providing information, guidance and evaluation.
- Experience in working with government and non-government agencies at national, state and district levels with success in leveraging and linking with services and schemes provided with focus on Public health.
- Assist with internal and external communication for CRF/CF. Strong ability to build relationships, interface with a large number of people and network with people and institutions working in social sector
Implementation & Execution :
- Documentation and compilation of all kind of activities and events like training, events quarterly reports, weekly report, covering case studies etc. related to the project.
- Help Team leader towards Implementation and smooth functioning of program's and strategies, and manage the administrative works in coordination with other team members at different locations.
- Monitor and help the team leader on best practices in corporate social responsibility across relevant industries
- Assist develop project proposals, baseline studies as per policy guidelines of Cipla Foundation and help develop and deploy the same in all locations.
- Accountability for effective administration of monthly budget forecasting and expense management
Liasoning with NGOs and key stakeholders of different projects :
- Help partnering with key stakeholders and NGOs in value added implementation of CSR projects
- Should be familiar with the organization and functions of the State and local public health systems including NHS/Ayushman Bharat
- Interfacing with different similar programme and required integration.
Documentation and reporting :
- Assist in developing and managing corporate social responsibility content.
- Prepare draft note on different projects of CSR
- Maintain the CSR MIS and update it on periodic basis
Internal engagement and Volunteering :
- Work closely with internal departments to enhance and expand programs visibility through partnership, and communications.
- Proven managerial and leadership skills. Demonstrated mentorship and team building skills.
- Effective line management of local CSR team.
- Develop good understanding of team's strengths and weaknesses for effective deployment of their skills and energies.
- Guide, mentor and monitor their work and provide support in challenging situations.
- Establish formal review mechanisms to ensure constructive feedback.
- Identify training needs for the team and ensure capacity building to equip them with new tools, concepts and techniques in the CSR domain.
Key Decisions :
A. Made by Jobholder :
- To decide on various tools and methods for effective project management, documentation/reporting as well as dissemination to internal and external stakeholders
- Team coordination, work assignment as well as programme reviews.
B. Recommendations to superior :
- Recommendation to Senior Management on different initiatives as well as convergence
- Various best practices and new tools
- Monitoring and budgetary controls.
- To recommend various CSR platforms for outreach (National and International)
Must Haves :
- Passionate about public health research, charitable initiatives.
- Strong time and project management skills- with ability to handle multiple projects.
- Master degree Social Sciences/ Community Medicine / Masters in Public Health or any other relevant and equivalent discipline.
- Minimum 10 to 12 years' experience in managing large scale project and working experience in a Government set up, NGOs and CBOs with focus on Public Health.
- Prior experience in Respiratory diseases/Non Communicable Diseases will be desirable.
- Prior work experience with Corporate Foundation will be desirable. Should have handled field based and project management teams.
- Passion to work for the cause of Public Health with focus on NCD and openness to work with the vulnerable community and leading institutions.
- Should be familiar with the organization and functions of the state and local public health systems/ including NCDs and Ayushman Bharat.
- Strong communication and project management skills- with ability to handle multiple priorities.
- Must have good understanding of technology.
- Coordination and liaison skills.
The roles and responsibilities outlined above are not meant to be an exhaustive list of tasks. The need for flexibility is required and the job holder is expected to carry out any other related duties that are within the employee's skills and abilities whenever reasonably instructed.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.