Client Manager - Consulting & Financial Services at ABC Consultants
Views:1181 Applications:230 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:142
Head - Operations - NBFC (15-22 yrs)
- A key member of the Operations team, responsible for efficiently running and leading the operations with accountability on all service delivery parameters.
- Working with internal and external stakeholders to define, implement, measure, and support the operations model.
- Responsible to drive operations, technology, business process re-engineering, legal & Compliance, risk management, customer service strategies to strengthen long-term growth and profitability.
- Designing and maintaining customer service standards for all customers across segments
- Improving processes using technology and advice efficiency & cost savings
- Responsible for building, managing & growing Branches, Business Partners, as well as alliance partner relationship
- Provide strategic advice and guidance to the stakeholders, to keep them aware of developments within the industry and to ensure that the appropriate policies are developed to meet the Company's mission and objectives and ensure compliance with all relevant statutory and other regulations. Ensuring compliance with internal and external regulations and procedures
- Driving process improvement initiatives on a continuous basis; Make sure that processes are constantly improving, and participate in step-change improvement projects
- Identify, facilitate and implement improvements within processes and 'operating procedures'
- Responsible for generation of all reports, dashboards and other relevant MIS for the defined processes; Submission of the timely monthly MIS & adhoc reports based on the management requirements
- Monitoring team performance & team adherence to regulatory requirements and guidelines laid down by compliance, audit and risk teams
- Understanding of various businesses and business models; providing strategic inputs to the businesses.
- Lead the systematic plans and measures to improve profitability, risk management & organization structure.
- Constantly strive to focus on core activities, outsourcing noncore activities and automate wherever required.
- The position holder will have to manage the operational efficiency and growth of the team members while maintaining the cost case.
Education: MBA preferred
Experience: 15+ yrs