Founder at i4 HR Consulting
Views:671 Applications:240 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Operations - Marketplace Business (8-12 yrs)
The operations head will lead the operations for the Marketplace business at scale. This role will require operating working with differing degrees of control at scale in a highly efficient manner, delivering the highest quality standards for consumers and our partners in the marketplace ecosystem, continuously improving on these quality standards and iterating to make the system lean and efficient.
Functions within the role would include owning/building out :
1. High quality and motivated team to manage centre operations and partner promise on service delivery
2. Ops design and ops execution excellence for key customer journeys
3. At center revenue, footfalls delivery and elevating center/facility standards by innovating with partner.
Key metrics the owner is responsible for include :
1. Partner NPS and service delivery
2. Center standards (always new) score
3. At center sales and additional revenue
4. Product rating
5. Employee NPS for org
Core Skills: Core skills for the role include :
1. Data backed decision making
2. High quality operations execution experiences Design thinking, problem solving
3. Lean and efficiencies mindset
4. Entrepreneurial mindset and high bias for action
5. Leadership skills and ability to motivate/drive on ground teams - centre managers
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.