HR Manager at Yo HR Consultancy
Views:1861 Applications:502 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:35
Head - Operations - Logistics Firm (10-15 yrs)
Head Of Operations
Experience: 10.0 - 15.0 Yeas
- Graduate/PG in Operations or Supply chain
- Working in any Pharma or Logistics firm
- Experience in designing policies, overseeing customer service, and implementing technology solutions.
- Head of Operations responsibilities includes designing policies, overseeing customer service, and implementing technology solutions.
- Ultimately, he/she ensures our operations run smoothly and that people are productive
- Planning and managing logistics, warehouse, transportation, and customer services.
- Directing, optimizing, and coordinating full order cycles.
- Liaising and negotiating with suppliers, manufacturers, retailers, and consumers.
- To quickly and responsibly operate a profitable and sustainable logistics business that will compete effectively in the market as well as with e-commerce giants, and other market players.
- Develop short and long-term operational strategies and tactics for growth.
- Develop and manage budgets for operations, supply chain and inventories.
- Develop and manage supply chain strategies to ensure continuity and maintain margins
- Recruit, manage and develop personnel to support business growth- Develop a culture of success and employee/customer satisfaction
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.