CEO at Consult ShekharPandey
Views:1969 Applications:545 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Operations - HRO/RPO (10-12 yrs)
Operations Head - HRO/RPO ITES Background and Multigeography Experience A Must
- This role as part of the management team will be completely responsible for overseeing HR Shared Services Operations for multiple geographies.
- The role holder will be responsible for overall performance and functioning of the business vertical.
- He / she will be involved in resource management, planning, forecasting and strategic decisions. HR Shared Services encompasses resume sourcing, resume formatting, contract database management, vendor partner, HRO etc.
- Manage service delivery with accountability for overseeing delivery metrics, procedures and policies.
- Responsible for developing resource allocation plan, assess and manage risk and strategic planning.
- Leading, directing and overseeing teams on daily, weekly and monthly delivery targets.
- Review process performance against SLAs / KPIs with team managers, report and review with stakeholders ensuring quality and productivity targets are met.
- Proactively assess, plan and implement crisis management measure to ensure business continuity
- Responsible to handle escalation and address stakeholders- concerns
- Review SOPs, process workflows and governance documents, identify gaps and recommend change to fill gaps or eliminate non-value add and cost-effective operations.
- Plan and prepare all the time readiness for internal and external audits
- Oversee and ensure timely completion of all process deliverables and growth in existing businesses.
- Supporting stakeholders and leadership in identifying, recommending opportunity of new work transition.
- Lead new transition execution and ensure project milestones are achieved as per agreed plan.
- Oversee and drive employee engagement activities to motivate and manage attrition / improve employee retention.
- Identify hiring needs and recruit to ensure adequate staffing for smooth and cost- effective service delivery.
- Perform timely and meaningful appraisals and ensure team development, improvement initiatives and activities for teams.
- Evaluate and set career development objective of the teams. Assess, identify and arrange necessary trainings to achieve the objective.
Skills & Experience Must Have :
Qualification: Graduation / MBA degree
- 10 - 12+ years of experience in operations out of which last 4/5 years as Senior Manager
- Experience in managing delivery for UK and US regions for HR Shared Services / RPO processes
- Experience in managing multiple backend transactional and resume sourcing process and multiple stakeholders
- Proven experience in managing SLAs for multiple processes and teams of 100+ headcount
- Proficient (hands-on) in reports and presentations with eye for detail.
- Sound analytical and decision-making skills
- Excellent communication, people and stakeholder management skills
- Experience in new work transition