Pricipal Consultant at See & Recruit
Views:1514 Applications:140 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:4
Head - Operations - Facility Management (20-22 yrs)
- The role will be responsible for managing properties spread across PAN India locations from operations and maintenance perspective. The incumbent will be required to work closely with client and internal stakeholders to deliver the pre-defined SLAs with client. S/he should provide strategic direction as well as executive oversight.
- Reviewing overall processes/operations and proposing improvement plans with focus on ethics and compliances and having extensive experience of handing commercial and real estate properties is desirable.
- The Head of Operations, India will oversee the relationships of the company with its most important clients. S/he will be responsible for obtaining and maintaining long term key customers by comprehending their requirements. S/he must identify needs and requirements to promote the organization's solutions and achieve mutual satisfaction.
- The incumbent will ensure the redeveloped, newly developed projects are taken over and after rectification of faults and snags, the client is handed over a fully operational asset.
In effect this role will be required to ensure:
- Delivering superior quality of operations i.e. exemplary safety, security, cleanliness and hygiene standards while being conscious of extremely tight costs.
- Proactive tenant engagement: Onboarding, in-tenure servicing, end of the term renewals.
- Leading ESG implementation on ground.
More specifically, these responsibilities will include:
- Managing all activities pertaining to the Management and Control of Services per site e.g., Overall Facility, Housekeeping, Security, Environment & Safety, Mechanical, Electrical and General Services;
- Building Engineering & management of all Building Systems like Electrical HT/LT, UPS, Power back-up systems like DG/GG, HVAC, Water Management system, Plumbing, Waste management system. Fire Fighting & detection system, BMS, Pumping systems, elevators, escalators & travellators, Security systems, emergency evacuation systems, etc.;
- Expert in program management of planned & unplanned preventive maintenance works;
- Huge experience of Business Continuity Management in various kind of situations;
- Undertake handover of projects from Development team and de-snag and handover to client.
- Building Compliances and Regulation;
- Safety - driving the culture of highest level of safety;
- Energy Saving & Sustainability. Best Practices Implementation. Change Request & Work method statement;
- Establishment of SLA & KPI within team & outsourced partners;
- Acquire a thorough understanding of key customer needs and requirements; Expand the relationships with existing customers by continuously proposing solutions that meet their objectives;
- Serve as the link of communication between key customers and internal teams; resolve any issues and problems faced by customers and deal with complaints to maintain trust;
- Prepare regular reports of progress and forecasts to internal and external stakeholders using key account metrics;
- Negotiations with vendors on quality & cost for automation and aesthetic enhancement;
- Curating innovative solution for improving operations and overall client experience;
- Adopting and implementing capabilities for ESG adherence and assessments.
- Understanding the priorities of internal & external customers. Creating short, mid & long-term plan/solutions for the identified priorities;
- Natural leader for both skilled engineering & semiskilled team;
- Continuous improvement in working groups;
Finance, MIS & Compliances:
- P&L Management;
- CAPEX, OPEX & Budget Planning and Management;
- Compliance management - Legal, Financial & Internal Audits;
- Client Management
- Executive ownership and oversight;
- Review the overall processes, Operations of the entire account and vertical heads;
- Initiate/ Propose/ implement technological advancements;
- Focus on ethics and compliances;
- Ownership of service delivery;
- The Head of Operations, India will report to the CEO