Deputy Manager at Talentiser
Views:2333 Applications:493 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Head - Operations - D2C - Warehouse & Logistics Firm (10-15 yrs)
Hiring a Head of Operation for a well funded and growing D2C Internet Company into Farm / Agritech business.
Looking to hire Head of Operations to help drive the Operations which includes the warehouse, inbound and outbound logistics for different channels of the supply chain.
Below is a brief on role and expectations:
- Structure Operations systems and processes that provide deliverables and techniques that formulate the planning process including structure, headcount management and talent acquisition -
- Manage the Operations agenda in terms of the overall Business strategy and aligns the team to achieve the overall target.
- Identify opportunities where Tech intervention is necessary and implement the same by bringing value which would result in a strong Ops support and productivity.
- Define systems & process development; measure and manage Ops tasks.
- Review Ops process, policies and system design in order to assist streamlining and ensure results are achieved.
- Develop and adapt a keen sense of Optimization and effectiveness for a scaling Business and develop a playbook for multi city implementation.
- Effective Utilization of resources and cost management.
What will you do?
Warehouse Operations: Lead the warehouse operations for the company.
The person coming in should be well versed with warehouse operations, logistics, supply chain, and resource management.
Inbound Logistics: storage, dissemination of incoming fruits and vegetables which is close to 10 to 15 tonnes.
Outbound Logistics: Inventory management + Transportation + Continued sales
Tech Savvy: Have implemented tech products in the warehouse and supply chain space to automate the process.
Desired Candidate profile :
- Has worked in a physical Ops business and has experience in manufacturing/ecommerce kind of industry
- Has ability to be able to visualize the next phase of growth and prepare for the future
- Is able to track and manage business metrics and take the right calls from a business perspective Is very comfortable with data and technology inputs in a digital environment
- Is open to travel to multiple locations to set the process right everywhere
- Has at least 10 years of experience managing Ops team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.