Head - Operations - Chemicals Team (1-15 yrs)
Designation: Operations Head (Chemicals Team)
Type: Full Time
1. Responsible for performing entire factory operations- Production, EHS, Planning & Quality Control, Maintenance, Operations, Projects, Process Improvements, Technical Services, People Management and Material Management. Follows all quality procedures, safety regulations, and policies as set forth by the company.
2. The Candidate must have experience in handling production/operations for the chemical industry
3. Drive capacity enhancement and manufacturing productivity through continuous improvement projects and batch size optimization.
4. Lead the adoption of new technologies at the site to drive operations and cost optimization.
5. Work collaboratively, negotiate and engage with key stakeholders to facilitate delivery and compliance with the manufacturing strategy
6. Overseeing production related tasks including planning, procurement, control & troubleshooting for achieving the planned periodic schedules.
7. Independently Lead and manage a Chemical Plant Operation from conceptualization to erection, installation, commissioning, performance guarantee test including monitoring and controlling of projects.
8. To prepare and implement Project Execution Plan (PEP) and Project Procedures and completion in right time.
9. Preparing & implementing Operating Procedures and Work Instructions.
10. Implementation of all applicable quality standards.
11. Implementing cost saving measures to achieve substantial reduction in terms of production, raw materials, manpower and machine utilization.
12. Managing inventory control. Resourceful at strategizing techniques for maximum utilization of manpower/machinery.
13. Responsible for daily production, cost reduction, data analysis, troubleshooting, Production planning, and Budget.