Head - Operations - Capital Good Manufacturing (16-30 yrs)
Industry : Manufacturing
Category : Operations
Skills : Manufacturing, Operations, Machine, capital goods, construction equipment, plant, site, factory
Job Description : Head of Operations for a multi plant setup manufacturing capital goods equipment.
Client Details :
Our client is a leading player in industrial capital goods manufacturing in India. They are looking for a Head of Operations to manage their complex end to end supply chain which has multiple plants and multiple business. The role will be based out of Vapi in Gujarat.
Reporting into the CEO, you will be responsible for :
- Managing multiple plants with their respective Machine shops and Assembly shops manufacturing operations in a make to order setup.
- Managing Manufacturing, Purchase, Design, Services and Plant HR as functions for multiple plants with a proper hierarchical structure.
- Managing Innovation and R&D setup and coming up with various drawing, designs, layout planning, preparation and its phase wise execution.
- Driving poka yoke, kaizen, JIT and PDCA on the shop floor
- Driving Quality and Safety across people and processes.
- Possessing knowledge of CNC machines, Routing Machines, Conventional machines and their applications.
- Production planning, cost estimates of production, comparison of the estimated and actual costs of particular orders to improvise estimation.
- Maintaining MIS for the operational activities
- Efficient material movement on the shop floor to save on men and machine time.
- Executing sales orders with required quality and ensure delivery on time to the customers.
- Ideally you are a Mechanical/Machine engineer with atleast 25 years of overall experience and 10+ years of relevant experience of working in make to order setups which are manufacturing heavy machines/equipment.
- You should have excellent knowledge of CNC machines and assembly operations.
- You should have atleast managed 150 cr of operations and should have handled complex Bill of Materials of 2000+ components.
- You should possess excellent communication, interpersonal, organisational, management and planning skills.
- You should have an excellent track record in your earlier professional stint and should be ready for the next challenging assignment in a fast paced environment.
Job Offer :
- Leadership role
- Excellent working culture
Contact : Varad Maheshwari - +91 (0) 22 4236 3367
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.