Account Manager at Finocircle Capital Solutions
Views:287 Applications:76 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:67
Head - Operations - BPO/ITeS (8-9 yrs)
Sector: BPO and ITES
Operations, technology, management, shared services, centres of excellence, quality assurance, human resources, budgeting, cost management, business process outsourcing, compliance, and problem-solving are some of the skills that are needed.
Position Type: Permanent
You will play a crucial leadership role as the Head of Operations, including internal operations, cost and budget management, service level benchmarking, personnel allocation, and administration.
- You will collaborate closely with the organization's core business leaders, HR, Procurement, and Administration to advance a shared strategic and operational goal.
You will be headquartered in Mumbai City as the Head Operations, and your duties would include:
- Acting as a vital link between the three primary business units and ancillary areas including finance, human resources, procurement, administration, and information technology.
- Establishing key performance indicators for business units, measuring, and assessing performance
- Developing and executing novel solutions for significant internal operational problems.
- Using best-in-class industry practises, driving a quality agenda across business units
- Acting as a point of contact for internal concerns and offering direction and leadership for client-related issues.
- Efficiently allocating human resources among divisions and business areas
- Controlling costs, allocating funds, and presenting management data
- Operational monitoring in relation to the global compliance framework