Head - Leadership Hiring at Chrysalis Consulting HR Pvt. Ltd.
Views:6739 Applications:217 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Operations - Apparel/Textile/Garments (10-20 yrs)
Looking for candidates for Head-Operations position with the largest knitwear brand in India.
Preferred skills: Knitting exposure, Six Sigma/TQM Implementation/Lean Management
- Oversee the operations of all units - Production / Quality / Cost / HR / Procurement / Utilities / Compliance / Projects / Other Liaison
- Responsible for establishing and implementing departmental goals, procedures and policies
- Play a significant role in short, medium & long term planning, initiatives towards operational excellence
- Achieve Plant Targets and Business Improvement
- Manage Plant Operation, Production Planning, Quality Management & Project Activities
- Determining needs, reducing costs and analyzing areas requiring improvement. To maximize efficiency and improve profitability, direct and coordinate financial and budget processes.
- Responsible for formulating policies, managing daily operational activities, and planning use of materials and human resources toward maximum productivity
- Responsible to supervise human resource activities, such as determining staffing requirements, interviewing, hiring and training new employees
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.