Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:1557 Applications:335 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:20
Head - Operations & Administration - Healthcare (10-20 yrs)
Head Operations & Administration
- Lead the planning, development and implementation of the Operations Strategic Plan for the Group
- Ensuring all the Statutory Compliance are in place
- Accountable for all operations including Front office, administration, operations, vendors, transport, security, call center, logistics and maintenance etc.
- Collaborate with all stakeholders regularly to ensure consistent operations
- Ensuring high levels of patient care.
- Evaluate performance of the business by analysing and interpreting data and metrics
- Participate in expansion activities (acquisitions and greenfield projects)
- Develop systems and controls to facilitate monitoring of operational KPIs
- Continuously monitor operational performance and develop robust action plans to address areas of improvement.
- Planning and execution of organizational policies, SOPs and guidelines
- Manage directly and through AMC's, upkeep, repair, maintenance and replacement of equipment, appliances, machines, furniture, furnishing, vehicles, building etc.
- Planning and annual budgeting of administration and operations expenses and working towards minimizing the operational expenses/ costs.
- Compliance Management & ensuring all license like Shop & Establishment, Trade, Pollution control Board & Bio Medical Waste authorisation, AERB, PNDT, Clinical Establishment, Fire & Electrical NOC, etc. are in place for entire business.
- Promote Quality Control in Pathology as well as Radiology
- Responsible for improving the quality of service for clients and growth for the organization.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.