Head - Operations (12-15 yrs)
Head - Operations
Summary of the position :
- The Head of Operations, will be a responsible leader with an analytical and strategic perspective and have a broad knowledge of mission-vision. They will analyse data and metrics to evaluate staff performance, lead and encourage employees to maximize performance, and ensure a strong talent pipeline.
- They will collaborate with human resources to create and implement succession plans for key management and supervisors and advance cohesion between various internal departments. The HoO will ensure the quality of operations and customer service, and expand the footprint and reach.
- Ideal candidates for this position will have proven senior management experience in a highly dynamic setting are ambitious and performance-oriented with exceptional people skills.
Key Responsibilities :
- Develop, implement, and monitor day-to-day operational systems and processes to provide visibility into the goals, progress, and obstacles of key initiatives
- Draw on relationships with external partners, and vendors to make decisions regarding operational activity and strategic goals
- Plan, monitor, and analyse key metrics for day-to-day operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
- Devise strategies for ensuring the growth of programs and implement process improvements to maximize output and minimize costs
- Drive and lead performance reviews, to ensure an engaged and skilled workforce.
- Collaborate with leadership to build an environment of collective responsibility and accountability
- Evaluate risk and lead quality assurance efforts
- Oversee expenses and budgeting to help the organization optimize costs and benefits
- Mentor and motivate teams to achieve productivity and engagement
- Report on operational performance and suggest improvements
- Work closely with HR to lead the team with integrity and to establish and maintain a trusting, inclusive, and productive environment
Skills and Education :
- Bachelor/PG degree (or equivalent) in business administration/Social Sciences or related field
- 10+ years in a senior leadership role in relevant field
- Excellent knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including finance, customer service, and employee management
- Proven ability to plan and manage operational process for maximum efficiency and productivity
- Ability to streamline or implement new structures and roles that boost speed and efficiency while supporting rapidly shifting business demands
- Familiarity with all business functions including HR, finance, supply chain and IT
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.