Head - Operational Risk - Shared Services (12-18 yrs)
Head Operational Risk - Shared services
1. Lead implementation of enterprise-wide operational risk strategy and policy and work closely with all businesses and support functions. The primary responsibilities would be to report, assess, measure, monitor, and control and report operational risks for the company and evaluate whether the risk management practices are in line with the operational risk strategies and policies.
2, Independently assess, report and as necessary escalate operational risks generated by Technology as well as Technology and Information Security risks across the company to established governing bodies up to and including the Board of Directors.
3. Provide thought leadership and assistance with maintaining an authoritative source library for Technology / Information Security risks or other operational risks (e.g., Business Continuity, Third Party, Business Process or Data Risk).
4- Review and challenge Front Line plans to address gaps and improve the effectiveness of technology / Information Security risk management, paying particular attention to trends in financial services.
5- Technical SME in helping design and oversee Information technology and Information Security Domain and will cover aspects including risk, governance, and maturity.
6. Monitor and report Key Risk Indicators for each function and Analysis and reporting of Operational Loss events.
7. Continuous interactions with central functions and branches to reinforce the objectives of Operational Risk in strengthening of processes.
8. To facilitate the Risk & Control Self Assessments by active participation and verifying the results of such assessments.
9. Propose Risk Mitigation Plans for breaches.
10. Develop and implement Ops risk Strategies to mitigate risks arising out of Operational Risk events in the day to day operations of the company.
11. Implement Ops risk framework and conduct ORMC meeting at Periodical interval.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.