Career Consultant at CareerPage
Views:184 Applications:58 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Omni Channel Customer Experience (7-9 yrs)
Hiring For Head - Omni Channel Customer Experience
- 7-9 years of experience, with at least 3 years' experience in defining customer journey / consulting on elevating customer experience. Strong experience in building and executing data driven business strategy through cross functional and leadership alignment.
- Leading team on analytics focused on drawing actionable insight from large data sets and handling project management independently
Role & Responsibility :
- Analyze Performance and Perception metrics to ensure that we have a clear understanding of what is causing friction points in the customer journey.
- Define and execute periodic business updates with cross functional and Franchise Ops leaders.
- Strengthen MIS to build visibility on Ops KPIs to drive ownership - internal and aggregator.
- Support Ops team in project management and support New product development team on new product launches.
- Drive customer experience on delivery / Dine In and Takeaway channel through Speed, Accuracy and taste
- Work with various cross-functional partners for effective collaboration and attainment of goals pertaining to customer experience.
- Drive Useful Insights from various data sources and external best practices to help drive great Customer experience
- Optimize and oversee operations to ensure efficiency and fix the gaps. Direct and coordinate all Restaurant's audits and drive customer experience.
- Drive OLO tech experience and process performance
- Strengthen In store experience for team member and customers by building processes around their journey and satisfaction.
- Execution of Digital in store tech and GES (Guest experience survey) and take Initiatives around digitization for simplification
Skills Required :
- Strong influencing & interpersonal skills and ability to meet deadlines.
- Team player - able to work in cross-functional teams to deliver results.
- High informing skills across multi-level stakeholders.
- Sound communication, planning, organizing and leading skills.
- Leadership skills that inspire and drive high performance by teams
- High energy/strong work ethic.
- Ability to effortlessly alter between office - leadership & stakeholder interactions and store immersions for deep business understanding.