Director at Techs To Suit Inc.
Views:622 Applications:110 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - MS Identity & Access Management - IT (15-18 yrs)
Position : MS Identity and Access Management Head
Job Location : Bangalore
Exp : 15 to 18 years
Client : Top 4 Indian IT Company
Role : Internal within Organisation, Heading India geo Completely for Identity & Access Management within - IRMC(Info security, risk management and policy compliance)
Will report to IRMC Head : GM
Seasoned Identity and Access Management (IAM) expert with in-depth knowledge on comprehensive IDAM design, implementation and management across all Microsoft/Azure IAM technologies and services.
Key Responsibilities :
- Design and implement extensive Microsoft IAM related activities that include, but not limited to:
- Working with Client Sales, Pre-Sales, Delivery and Client teams to design and implement Microsoft IAM solutions for B2E, B2B and B2C IAM.
- Understanding business requirements and/or problems of Clients Clients and proposing appropriate Microsoft IAM solutions
- Conducting IAM assessments
- Performing migration of legacy IAM technologies to Microsoft IAM technology stack across MFA, SSO, IGA, SSPR, Groups Management
- Developing IAM strategic advisory and road-map to Clients Clients
- Developing sound working relationships with Sr. Executives of Client business units
- Building and sharing knowledge assets through executed engagements, industry connects, research and development.
- Supporting marketing initiatives as a speaker, presenter in events, etc.
- Supporting Sales related activities such as Proof-of-Concept, proposal presentations, Due-Diligence, solution campaigns, etc.
- Connect with other Client IAM colleagues through collaboration and mentoring
- Defining maturity model and conducting maturity assessments
- Well-versed with agile and Azure DevOps principles, embedding security throughout CI/CD process
- Perform ongoing security enhancements, testing and validation to ensure robust and functional security across all environments.
Technical Qualification/ Knowledge :
Total IT experience : Over 15 years
- Minimum IAM experience : Over 7 years which includes technology implementation, upgrades, migration, architecting and IAM processes build
- Minimum IAM consulting experience of 2 years
- Must have technology experiences: Azure AD, AD Servers Administration, ADFS, AAD Connect, AADC, Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
- Excellent understanding of RBAC
- Experienced in transforming manual user & access management processes to automated ones using IAM technologies.
Configuration, Administration & Design experience on any 3 of the following areas :
- Identity Management
- Access Governance
- Access Management
- Advanced/Adaptive Authentication
- Directory Services
- Federated Authentication and Identity Management
- Consumer / B2C IAM
- Vendor / Partner / B2B IAM
- Other IAM technologies experience for the above includes but not limited to:
- IAM Suites of Okta, Sailpoint, Oracle, Ping, ForgeRock, Microfocus/NetIQ, CA, IBM, Transmit Security, CallSign, Saviynt
- Excellent documentation, presentation, communication and interpersonal skills
- Java or .Net development background
- Other preferred IAM skills
- IAM Connectors & Plugins development background
Additional Qualifications and Experience :
- Microsoft certifications: AZ-900, AZ-500, MS-900, MS-500, AZ-30X
- Any other IAM product vendor certifications
- Familiarity with Zero Trust principles
Soft Skills :
- Strong communication skill
- Strong documentation skill
- Customer focused
- Timely and accurate communication
- Need to demonstrate ownership for technical issues and engage right stakeholders for timely resolution
- Willing to work in different time zones as per project requirement
- Good attitude to work in team and as individual contributor based on the project and situation
- Focused, result oriented and self-motivated
- Identity and Access Management (IAM)
- Microsoft IAM
- Microsoft IAM technology stack
- Microsoft IAM solutions
- IAM strategic advisory
- IAM consulting
- Microsoft Identity Manager (MIM)
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.