Recruitment Specialist at Atrios
Views:193 Applications:41 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Monitoring & Evaluation - NGO (20-25 yrs)
- Responsible for upgrading & innovating research and development
- Design and implement evaluation methodologies during the entire life cycle of programs
- Coordinate and facilitate internal as well as third party impact assessment of community interventions.
- Identify technical and management resource persons/consultants for impact assessment / audits.
- Design and conceptualize research methodologies and interventions covering target groups
- Develop and implement a measurement framework for evaluation of programme.
- Ensure that appropriate research is conducted that feeds into developing high quality programmes.
- Create guidelines and policies around advocacy areas viz. Child Rights, Child Protection, Adolescent issues, Gender etc.
- Carry out mandatory quality audit processes to ensure high quality on ground delivery.
- Bring systemic change in government policies, schemes or programs through research studies and advocacy.
- Active contribution to build the conceptual base of the academic platform and strengthen the science around the program impact areas