Head - Modern Trade - FMCG (12-15 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Skills - Head of Modern Trade - FMCG
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description - This role is a part of the senior leadership team and is responsible for defining customer strategy, business decisions and managing the P&L for the channel.
Client Details :
Our client is a globally renowned name in the FMCG Industry. They are growing rapidly in their category. They are looking for a Head of Modern Trade.
The key responsibilities for the role are to :
- Lead and develop the Key Accounts Team
- Develop and manage long-term customer strategy and relationship with key accounts and stakeholders for various categories
- Define and lead the process of negotiating annual customer trade terms
- Achieve/exceed all key sales measures and targets for the national accounts
- Develop the customer promotion and product launch plans, ensuring excellent implementation from the Key Account Team
- Coach and assist where necessary in the customer negotiations of the Key Account Managers
A successful candidate is someone with :
- 12-15 years of experience in the FMCG Industry
- Have an experience in the Modern Trade Channel for at least 5 years
- An aptitude for General Management, Sales Management, Supply Chain and Key stakeholder management
Job Offer :
This is an excellent opportunity to lead a high growth channel with tremendous potential. This is also an excellent opportunity in terms of career progression.
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Ujjwal Singh on +91 124 452 5432
Contact - Ujjwal Singh - +91 124 452 5432
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.