Consultant at Synergy Consultants
Views:844 Applications:281 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:43
Head - Modern Trade - FMCG (10-20 yrs)
Detailed Responsibilities :
Action Planning & Implementation :
- To lead the Organized Trade verticals for brand
- Manage a team of 5-6 NKAM's spread across MT, Government Channels & Insti Sales, 1 MT Operations Head, along with strong field team of 30 extended sales team members.
- To service, develop and manage a sales team and portfolio of accounts in line with the Brand / sales strategy
- Build an excellent partnership and exceptional collaboratively working relationships with chains, conduct JBP with main clients on annual basis
- Manage accounts sales growth and profitability in line with company objectives
- Create and implement an annual business plan taking into account all levers of growth: commercial agreements, marketing actions, merchandising and retail opportunities, profitability, terms of trade, securing high voltage visibilities with help of S&CM
- Monitor the accounts' performance against business plan and develop alternative strategies when needed
- Communicate critical business information to the appropriate internal contacts for further action
- Develop and manage the sales team including the merchandisers and to motivate them and ensure that brand''s in-store execution is of gold standard
- Ensure development of expertise and know-how and support organization changes
- Work closely with S&CM & Marketing to define Beauty advisors focus BGR on an ongoing basis.
- Completion of all administration account and internal completed on time and 100% accurately
- Plan, negotiate, and finalize the annual promotional calendar / activation
- Establish a sound working relationship with main accounts and ensure a Win-Win situation for both parties
- Trade Visits
- Conduct regular trade visits with sales force
- Continuously monitor and improve brands merchandising presence.