Co-Founder at Connexions
Views:229 Applications:52 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:2
Head - Mobile Applications (14-18 yrs)
An ideal candidate should have a passion for being on the front line, be completely hands-on and have an accomplished portfolio of successfully built apps & products in any consumer-facing digital domain.
Roles & Responsibilities
1. Shape the product from an early stage and be the architect of a product that will be used by millions of users around the globe.
2. A stimulating and fulfilling role with 100% focus on bringing ideas to life.
3. Drive design, develop, test, and maintain, robust, resilient, scalable, high quality mobile applications
4. Work closely with distributed teams, Product Managers, Engineers, Marketing teams and Architects to execute customer requirements
5. Stay abreast of technology developments in mobile applications and programming languages
6. Ensure that non-functional requirements such as Security, Performance, Maintainability, Scalability, Usability, and Reliability are being considered when architecting solutions.
7. Coach and mentor direct and indirect teams
8. Work closely with teams to build and operate products for web and mobile with a developers first mindset taking architectural decisions.
9. Contribute in scaling existing products and deployments.
10. Define Product Roadmaps
1. Experience of building Mobile Applications from ground-up. Build & manage high performance teams, cross functional across product, design, growth, engineering & sales
2. Primarily a passion for using software to drive change. Previous mobile app development experience using Flutter framework , DART, Reactive Native is good to have.
3. 14+ years of software design & development experience in designing & creating web, native mobile & hybrid applications from scratch and taking them to production
4. Digital channels optimization for adoption & growth (AARRR)
5. Experience with test automation: TDD, unit/integration/functional testing /DevOps (Experience in JIRA/Azure DevOps/Rally and GIT/GITLab/TFS any one )
6. Experience with Material Design and Android UI design principles, patterns and best practices
7. Thorough understanding of mobile app design patterns like - MVC, Delegation, Singleton, Factory, Adapter etc
8. Extensive experience in Oracle, mySQL, Linux, JAVA and system designs
9. Full stack understanding of App/web/mobile/API/database development concepts and design patterns.
10. Experience in building and supporting high performance applications; experience with any in memory caching like Redis will be an added advantage
12. Experience in writing Microservices, Third Party libraries and API integration.
13. Understanding of security concepts and implementation experience of the same.
14. Ability and passion to quickly learn and implement new technologies.
15. Experience with cloud technologies including Container services is mandatory.
16. Understanding of Agile Scrum and SDLC principles.
17. Ability to mentor and lead members to follow the best practices and coach them to upskill.
18. A Leader with objective approach towards goal setting ,monitoring and OKR's.
19. Strong Stakeholder Management skills to deal with business development, Marker units, Operations teams across the globe both internal & external.
20. Higher than normal sense of ownership with a clear bias for action.
21. Prioritize well and communicate clearly across all levels of the organization with a proven ability to influence others to adopt change.
22. Proven analytical skills and demonstrated ability to manage the business "by the numbers".
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.