Recruiter at Vaspire Management Consultants
Views:1675 Applications:245 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - MIS & Budgeting - Manufacturing - CA/ICWA (8-12 yrs)
CA / ICWA with at around 8 to 10 years relevant post qualification work experience in MIS, Financial planning, Financial operations, Forecasting, Financial analysis and Variance analysis in multi-locational and multi-product manufacturing / engineering companies. Should have good understanding of financial reporting fundamentals.
Exposure to SAP FI module is a must requirement. Exposure to SAP CO module would be an added advantage.
- Working with business heads, marketing and different locations to formulate business plans and AOP for the different locations as well as for the company as a whole.
- Assist in key month end activities which provides oversight of completeness and accuracy of underlying management information with the financial numbers.
- preparation of various P&L and head count reports and ensuring timely adherence to deadlines.
- preparation and submission of monthly MIS reports along with variance analysis vs budget (AOP).
- Analysing, investigating and explaining key movements and trends in P&L lines.
- Co-ordination with various department / locations for uniformity and accuracy of data.
- Revenue forecast for the company.
- Expense budget for the company.
- Sensitivity analysis.
- Develop and continuously improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast.
- Support and lead in preparing MIS on timely basis on various business parameters.
- Improving the reporting and adding value to the business.
- Focus on numbers, variance analysis and management reports.
- Develop financial models, dashboard/reports and analyse them to support strategic initiatives.
- Support management team and the Heads of Departments with data-driven analysis.
- Deployment of long-term road map for the corporate MIS function of the group.
- SAP implementation.
- Drive process improvements and special initiatives.
- Any other work as assigned by management from time to time.
Should have experience in Multiple Plants