Recruiter at Vaspire Management Consultants
Views:2418 Applications:262 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - MIS & Budgeting - Manufacturing - CA/ICWA (8-12 yrs)
CA / ICWA with at around 8 to 10 years relevant post qualification work experience in MIS, Financial planning, Financial operations, Forecasting, Financial analysis and Variance analysis in multi-locational and multi-product manufacturing / engineering companies. Should have good understanding of financial reporting fundamentals.
Exposure to SAP FI module is a must requirement. Exposure to SAP CO module would be an added advantage.
- Working with business heads, marketing and different locations to formulate business plans and AOP for the different locations as well as for the company as a whole.
- Assist in key month end activities which provides oversight of completeness and accuracy of underlying management information with the financial numbers.
- preparation of various P&L and head count reports and ensuring timely adherence to deadlines.
- preparation and submission of monthly MIS reports along with variance analysis vs budget (AOP).
- Analysing, investigating and explaining key movements and trends in P&L lines.
- Co-ordination with various department / locations for uniformity and accuracy of data.
- Revenue forecast for the company.
- Expense budget for the company.
- Sensitivity analysis.
- Develop and continuously improve budgeting, financial projections, and operating forecast.
- Support and lead in preparing MIS on timely basis on various business parameters.
- Improving the reporting and adding value to the business.
- Focus on numbers, variance analysis and management reports.
- Develop financial models, dashboard/reports and analyse them to support strategic initiatives.
- Support management team and the Heads of Departments with data-driven analysis.
- Deployment of long-term road map for the corporate MIS function of the group.
- SAP implementation.
- Drive process improvements and special initiatives.
- Any other work as assigned by management from time to time.
Should have experience in Multiple Plants
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.