Head - Merchant Promotion - BFSI (7-10 yrs)
Head - Merchant Promotion
Job Role :
- Curating, negotiating and executing Merchant deals and Offers to maximize activation and spends across the network.
Key Responsibilities :
- Plan merchant offers in conjunction with the annual campaign plan and merchant category focus
- Develop and negotiate online and offline Merchant offers/ Manufacturer subvention deals
- Manage Key Merchant relations to deliver maximum customer engagement with existing Merchants by merchant category
- Derive insights to competitor strategies and take proactive steps
- Enhance campaign effectiveness and profitability by testing and developing better offers with the Portfolio engagement team
Merchant Offers :
- Engage and build a relationship with Marquee merchant marketing teams
- Design and negotiate key merchant deals and offers ensuring profitability, achieve targets on spends, activation as per plan across merchant categories
- Course correct basis campaign analysis and performance and effectiveness and budgets
- Work closely with merchant acquisition, Portfolio engagement, and Lender origination to ensure swift and smooth execution of deals
Operations & Compliance :
- Control and periodically check operational risks and workflow in conduction with operations.
- Ensure correct branding and regulatory compliance for merchant deal structure and design
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.