Manager Management Search at Infoedge
Views:275 Applications:45 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:8
Head - Medical Services - MBBS (5-20 yrs)
Education : MBBS Mandatory.
Years of exp -5+ years
Location :Nagpur / Raipur
- Support clinical, operational and facility services throughout the Hospitals.
- Planning, Development and Budget monitoring of the hospital.
- Exercise of financial and administrative power as delegated .
- Managing the Consultants, Manpower Planning,OPD Management, Daily conversions, Nursing Management , NABH Assessments, Project Management , OT turnover, Daily MIS Management,
- Cost Control, People Management etc.
- Interaction and assigning duties to immediate subordinate officers and Head of Clinical Departments so as to ensure smooth functioning of the hospital
- Official spokesperson of the hospital
- Collaborate with clinical and support staff to foster delivery of Standard quality care
- To institute an effective grievance redressal system both for the employees and the patients.
- Ensure all patient Medical record are complete which is in line with the NABH Requirements.
- Maintain visibility with hospital staff through regular rounds.
- Assist in evaluating and reassigning staff during crisis situations.
- Plan departmental activities, evaluate resident doctors and other hospital employees, create and maintain policies, help develop procedures for medical treatments, quality assurance, patient services, and public relations activities such as community health visits and camps.
- Improvement in quality and implementation of clinical auditing .
- Ensuring compliance with all laws and regulations.
- Arrangement of staff training's to improve service delivery .
- Manage and schedule day to day activities.
- To discharge legal responsibilities pertaining to the hospital.
- Any other responsibility given by the directors of the hospital from time to time.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.