Principal Consultant at Simply People
Views:606 Applications:168 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:16
Head - Media & Partnerships - EdTech/eCommerce (6-9 yrs)
We are looking for our prestegious client in EdTech/Education Management space a
Head - Media & Partnerships
As a part of the brand marketing team, you will be responsible for our media spends across all formats including mass media, digital, events and sponsorships etc. You will be the go-to person for all things related to media within the marketing team, reporting to the CMO.
Your responsibilities will include -
- Leading the media planning efforts for both offline media (TV, Print, OOH, Radio) and for digital media(fixed and programmatic buys)
- Working closely with media agencies to plan, deliver and optimise media spends. One of the key KRAs for this role will be media savings delivered
- Managing strategic integrations with different publishers in the internet ecosystem
- Identifying lucrative opportunities for driving high ROI marketing campaigns
- Exploring new and unique media for brand promotion campaigns from time to time
- Planning and managing the event calendar for the brand - identifying key events/conference should be a part of and ensuring we get the best leverage out of those opportunities
- Tracking and reporting the impact of all media spends based on agreed KPIs
- Building long term strategic partnerships that help brand by either getting leads/enrolments or by promoting our cutting edge content across those platforms.
Ideal candidate profile
- 6-7 years experience of media planning and execution at digital-first B2C brands or at media agencies(preferred)
- Deep understanding of offline media (TV, Print, OOH, Radio) and digital media (both fixed and programmatic buys).
- Should have managed media budgets of at least 20-30 cr p.a
- Experience of managing small teams for at least 2-3 years
- Comfortable working at a strategic level, and able to deep dive into implementation as needed
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills