Recruitment Specialist at Atrios
Views:820 Applications:177 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:55
Head - M&E/Impact - NGO (10-12 yrs)
Head - M&E/Impact
Decision Making :
- Use data to contribute towards programmatic and organisational impact and project planning with project leadership
- Lead and coordinate with Programme Heads and Head, Advocacy and Partnerships to use data to inform and affect overall programme and field action
Strategic Partnerships :
- Leverage strategic partnerships with academic, government and other non-profit organisations
- Seek and highlight opportunities for research grants/funding and collaboration
- Publish research findings in national and international journals
- Identify collaboration opportunities and lead strategic collaborations with Tech partners and other key stakeholders to ensure smooth functioning of data application and adapt interventions as appropriate
Knowledge and Impact Evaluation :
- Provide leadership and direction to ensure that organizational impact is articulated, verified and disseminated internally and externally
- Identify and produce knowledge reports on issues related to child safety. Lead analytical projects and create reports to build evidence about the organisation's best practices.
- Lead quantitative and qualitative impact evaluation processes for e.g. surveys such as endline, baseline
- Direct the team to develop various tools to ensure measurement of outcomes and outputs
- Monitoring and Evaluation
M&E plans, processes and frameworks :
- Provide strategic and technical input to develop and implement organization-wide M&E framework and processes
- Basis assessment undertaken by the Sr. Manager reviewing M&E processes to gauge effective measurement and reflection of the impact achieved by the programme
- Identify additional areas of analysis and assessment that can feedback into program design and implementation
Data collection tools and analysis :
- Provide direction to create tools to accurately measure programmatic and outputs
- Review and include evolving elements that help in responding to prevalent issues and keeping app-based tools relevant
- Ensure quality of data through data verification procedures including routine data quality audits
Operational Planning :
- Curate and communicate the organisation's impact both internally and externally
- Support senior leadership in writing project proposals and project progress reports for donors
- Synthesize and analyze data and write summary reports based on the M&E results. Present data/ information to internal and external stakeholders in an understandable form.
- Contribute to donor reports and internal organization reports/annual reports etc.
Team Management :
- Build capacity of the Knowledge and Impact team to ensure effective project monitoring, data collection and analysis
- Conduct regular site visits to active project sites to ensure compliance with implementation plans, identify problems, and make needed improvements.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.