Team Leader at Propella Consulting Group
Views:507 Applications:184 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:13
Head - Marketing - StartUp (7-12 yrs)
- Demonstrate ability to work at the planning level (generating bold and innovative ideas for growth via paid and owned channels) and at the tactical level (managing advertising campaign execution, creating and optimising campaigns, analysing traffic data and solving problems).
- Oversee and continue to improve tracking, attribution, and overall data access to analyse key metrics including cost to acquire, quality of the traffic by source, and return on investment.
- Experience in Content Marketing. Using our in-house team + Old Content to drive engagement on Social Media + Traffic to our APP
- Working with in-house team to create new IP's that will engage our TG + Handling the overall Marketing strategy of the same
- Handling all our social media pages and creating strategies to ensure user engagement on pages as well as using Social media effectively to drive traffic to our APP
- Handling Email/SMS/WhatsApp Campaigns
- Establishing & Implementing marketing strategies to drive Customer Acquisition + Studying Data for Customer Retention
- Drive digital marketing efficiencies and reach through continuous communication testing, innovation using different platforms and new products/formats, active co-creation and planning with Google/FB/others as partner
- Establish, implement and measure the effectiveness of mobile app advertising initiatives to drive adoption and engagement of a mobile app.
- Build, develop and manage relationships with agencies and multiple top mobile ad networks (e.g. Google. Facebook etc).
- Provide complete performance reporting and analysis on all mobile marketing campaigns and take relevant action on insights gained.
- Demonstrated ability to create innovative new marketing programs and/or partnerships that generate results (paid and owned).
- Strong time management skills; ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment, and to manage multiple, competing priorities simultaneously.
- Strong analytical skills; bias toward decision making based on data, and high proficiency with Excel and using it to configure, analyse, and present data.
- Superior verbal and written communications skills with extreme attention to detail.
- Proven relevant work experience in paid mobile app marketing, mobile marketing, digital marketing, and/or display and search marketing.
- Proven track record of delivering customer acquisition growth and optimisation across key metrics.
- Previous experience managing online advertising and display campaigns, preferably third-party app advertising campaigns with mobile ad networks and publishers such as Facebook, Google, etc.