Supervisory Consultant at Cornerstone International Group
Views:1110 Applications:323 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:6
Head - Marketing - Sports Industry (10-15 yrs)
We are looking for a data driven and analytically strong manager for growing Marketing team with a focus on building a fast- paced niche sports organization from India.
The individual joining this role will be expected to lead, strategize and execute revenue growth from strategic marketing initiatives, run and optimize growth marketing campaigns across platforms, and build their channels while continuously improving systems and processes.
- Develop and execute affiliate marketing strategy to grow their revenue from various channels, build strong processes and teams for execution excellence via multiple social and web channels.
- Strategize, execute and build relationships to generate traffic and revenue.
- Actively contribute to the development of brand activation plan and oversee the execution of marketing activation campaigns
- Create partnership and marketing related presentations to engage with stakeholders in achievement of targeted objectives
- Coordinate across various departments to drive and support on branding, marketing activations, etc.
- Leverage internal cross-functional support and coordinate with external stakeholders (like vendors & agency) to ensure the effective performance and alignment of all elements of the marketing campaign
- Plan campaign as per assigned project budgets and manages costs
A successful candidate must have:
- MBA in Marketing with 10 years to 15 years of work experience in marketing oriented roles
- Knowledge of the full marketing mix, social media, content marketing, influencer approaches, and marketing promotions; understanding of the sports/Fashion or related industry
- Ability to generate creative solutions to business and marketing objectives
- Good interpersonal skills with an ability to collaborate with and influence a diverse range of stakeholders.
- Proficient in managing budgets
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.