Head - Marketing - Skin Care - FMCG (15-20 yrs)
Industry - FMCG / Foods / Beverage
Category - Sales & Marketing
Job Type - Permanent
Job Description :
- This is a Marketing head role for the skincare category of one of the leaders in the FMCG world in India
Our client is one of the leading Indian FMCG companies with a strong presence in established markets and a robust plan for growth across India and beyond. They are looking for a Head of Marketing for their growing Skincare portfolio; this person would lead the marketing strategies for the group of brands and pave the path ahead for them in the Indian market.
The person would report into the Brand Director and be responsible for the following:
1. Develop marketing strategy/mix with go to market plan(s)
2. Review & evaluate brand identity & packaging design for the Indian market
3. Review metrics vis-a-vis sales, market share and profit projections to track consumer and market insights
4. Work with sales teams to analyse sales data to determine new products
5. Conduct regular brand audits to analyse how the company's brand is positioned in the market and identify target markets
6. Drive product conceptualisation, positioning & new product development in collaboration with Cross Functional Departmental Heads.
7. Continuously build the competitive landscape -identify key competitors, communication analysis, consumer & category insights
8. Develop the brand strategy to help communicate the positioning and value proposition
9. Create the design brief that translates brand and business objectives into communication pointers
10. Develop brand architecture that is in sync with the overall brand philosophy
The successful applicant should be a graduate from a premier b-school, having at least 15 years of extensive experience in sales and marketing in the consumer space and an overall understanding of buyer behaviour and relevant brand strategies for the Indian market. He/she should have an analytic approach towards understanding and solving problems and have a proven experience in driving and leveraging people skills and motivations.
- Opportunity to work directly with the primary stake-holders within the organisation
- Work in an organisation which delivers faced paced growth for performers
To apply online please click the 'Apply' button below. For a confidential discussion about this role please contact Jennifer Shah on +91 124 452 5492
Contact - Jennifer Shah - +91 124 452 5492
The Apply Button will redirect you to website. Please apply there as well.