Manager Talent Acquisition at Pinnacle Solutions Ltd.
Views:828 Applications:267 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:29
Head - Marketing - Retail (10-25 yrs)
About Pinnacle Solutions :
We are a 10+ years old, established talent acquisition and executive search firm, having served 50+ clients across 3 continents across economies of scale - bootstrapped start-ups, growth phase firms and unicorns. We are at the forefront of emerging trends & our team comprises some of the best recruiters, who- ve worked across the world.
About our Client :
Our client is one of the leading retail company headquartered in Mumbai, catering to the segments of luxury, bridge-to-luxury, high-premium and high-street lifestyle, and having more than 20+ years- of rich experience in understanding the psyche of the Indian Consumer. They have become the most coveted partner of choice for international brands looking to explore the Indian luxury landscape.
Key requirements in apt candidate :
- Demonstrate strong business understanding with flair for fashion retailing.
- Self-starter, exceptional communicator and good at interpersonal skills
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns. Experience in optimizing landing pages and user funnels
- Solid knowledge of website analytics tools like Google Analytics to optimize campaigns, landing pages, and user funnels
- You have demonstrated ability to use data to develop and measure marketing programs
- An entrepreneurial mindset, including a high tolerance for ambiguity, a penchant for experimentation, and a bias toward action
- You're a problem solver by nature; you're comfortable finding implementable solutions and moving quickly in a fast-paced process
Key Responsibilities :
1. Creating a marketing plan: A robust and imaginative plan for your brand is an essential. This plan should be flexible enough to be looked at from a city, channel or an activity point of view.
2. Building a comprehensive view of the business: Aligning your goals to those of the business is pivotal to the success of the brand. Understanding the needs and demands of your business is thus a critical enabler in a marketeer. A keen understanding of competitive pricing policy, price uplift policy and discounting policy is necessary. Tracking and analyzing competitor events and activities enables this sub category to be a potent tool and an essential part of the job for a marketeer.
3. Building a partnership network: An affiliate network is important for a myriad of activities that your brand will undertake. Creating a set of the right partnerships and adding value to them as partners of your brand is one of the key functions.
4. Budgeting and Time Management: We believe the key to a healthy brand is a well-managed budget and well managed time. Activities that sap a marketeer of their time should be evaluated to maximize potential with minimum loss of time. A good grasp of the budget sheet is also essential.
5. Negotiation: Negotiating on behalf of the brand and the company is a key part of every marketeers job. This sense of negotiation is developed from understanding the cost sheets of both your brand and that of your partner / competition.
6. Digital Marketing
- Ideate & execute shoots of various nature such as Campaign shoot as required for a campaign
- Managing digital media budgets, earned media, targeting and tracking ROI
- Identify potential alliances and develop relationships with influencers who have the potential to grow the brand's circle of influence and network.
Years of work experience : Min. 10 years of experience in retail marketing with minimum 5 years of experience in digital marketing and knowledge of paid and organic tactics on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
Education Background : A Bachelors or post-graduate degree from a premier B School or fashion school in marketing or related field
Job Location : Mumbai
Budget : 1Cr-1.25 Cr/Annum
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.