Founder & Principal Associate at rFactor Consultants
Views:4757 Applications:107 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:19
Head - Marketing - Heavy Engineering (20-30 yrs)
Key Result Areas:
1) Marketing and Business development for the COmpany
2) Achieving the Sales numbers
3) Throughput Contribution
4) Capital Efficiency
5) Improvement and Strategic Initiatives
1) Manage the Marketing Function
2) Monitor effective generation and prioritization of enquiries to ensure optimum use of available resources and to achieve focus on best prospects
3) Coordinate with Estimation, Design, Logistics and Procurement department to ensure a competitive, comprehensive and timely submission of offer
4) Maintain healthy enquiry base through systematic enquiry generation drive using levers like new project monitoring, key account management, customer contact plan, marketing communications etc
5) Explore new projects and opportunities in Oil and Gas, Water & Power sectors and concentrate on high-end equipments of high quality metallurgy and thickness
6) Present divisions manufacturing capabilities to the existing, new and potential customers and develop close rapport and relationship with customers
7) Settle all commercial issues and achieve a clear understanding on the outstanding with the customer prior to equipment dispatch
8) Identify new and potential customers and establish initial contact with them and ensure regular interaction with and prompt response to key customers, potential customers and end users
9) Improve market database and knowledge of competitors activities on a continuous basis
10) Review Marketing statements like Order Booking, Collection Plan, Exports Statements, Annual Business Collection Plan, Gap Analysis etc. and periodic review of the same with management
11) Monitor and review outstanding payment statement to ensure collection as per plan
12) Build network in the industry; participate in activities that enhance organization's brand visibility, fairs and trade shows.
13) Implement business development plan. Identify new business avenues: new client / business from existing client on new products.
14) Expand PED existing business in the areas of Oil & Gas, Power & Water.
15) Market intelligence on competition and technology changes.
JOB SPECIFICATION :
Qualifications Required: Degree / Diploma in Mechanical / Production/ Industrial/ Chemical/ Oil and Gas Engineering
Necessary Skills :
1) Knowledge of manufactured products (Heat Exchangers, Reactors, Pressure Vessels, Tower Internals, etc)
2) Knowledge of Oil and Gas sector, Water & Power related industries.
3) Understanding of prevailing Market
4) Exposure of managing Key Accounts and Customers
5) Computer Proficiency
Expected Competencies :
1) Result Orientation
2) Analytical Skills
3) Decision Making
4) Customer Centricity
5) People Development and Collaboration
6) Effective Communication
7) Bold and Persuasive
9) Initiative and Adaptability
10) Business Understanding and Strategic Thinking
11) Execution Excellence
Work Experience Required:
20+ years in Fabrication industry with an exposure in Sales & Marketing of Process Equipment
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.