Talent Advocate at Big.Jobs
Views:10622 Applications:809 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:451
Head - Marketing & Growth - FinTech Startup (4-10 yrs)
We're a fintech startup building India's most beginner friendly savings and investments platform, started in 2016 for making simple, smart investing available to young Indians. As Marketing/Growth Head, you will be a leader on the team responsible for telling the world the story of "Why we do, What we do". You will be expected to be our chief brand ambassador, someone who can keep the brands voice consistent across content & communications.
- Focus on Growth, Growth and Growth. Lead all channels of growth in organization. Be mad about A/B Testing
- Develop, manage and implement creative, effective and successful offline and digital marketing plans
- Handle ASO, SEO, and other organic channels to boost growth, be insane about scalability.
- Work closely with founders to build a team of marketers and content writers.
- Promote content across social media platforms and ensure increased brand awareness
- Create, execute and Monitor marketing campaigns across all digital platforms for customer engagement and app downloads
- Bring growth hacking mindset to the organization. User Centric and Optimization maniac.
- Planning short-term and long-term strategies for customer acquisition and brand awareness.
- Make data-driven decision using mobile, web and social media analytics
- Create & manage rich product content, responsible for all of the final copy across all assets & mediums like website, app, social profiles, pre-onboarding, onboarding & after sales service communications. etc. for specific networks to spread both our brand and our content.
- Build and manage the company's social media profiles and presence, including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and additional channels that may be deemed relevant.
- Run regular social promotions and campaigns and track their success & RoI (e.g., Twitter chats, LinkedIn discussions, etc.).
- Use SEO, Email campaigns to drive consistent, relevant traffic and leads from our social network presence.
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.