Founder and Director at The Executive Search Pundits
Views:341 Applications:119 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:30
Head - Marketing - FMCG/FMCD Startup (5-10 yrs)
Marketing Head, Bengaluru
Our client is looking for a Marketing professional, who shall have overall responsibility for leading the development and implementation of ATL and BTL Activation, Strategizing Media Marketing Plan of Action/ Roadmap, Media Planning, Offline and Online Marketing (Print, Media, TV and Digital), Communications and Public Relations and Third Party Vendor/ agency coordination across the organization.
A startup organisation, has three manufacturing plants in India with strong presence of its products on E-commerce platforms
Reporting to the CEO/ Founder, the Head of Marketing (HoM), shall be leading and managing Marketing team too.
Key Responsibilities :
- Progressive experience in digital marketing & strategy, consulting, & performance marketing with third party/ vendor agencies, while liaising with senior management, internal & external stakeholders;
- Skilled in establishing & nurturing strong rapport with the clients, agencies & C suite executives ensuring success by formulating and executing integrated digital marketing strategies;
- Experienced in assessing the industry, competition, consumer and current digital landscape to formulate ROI driven integrated marketing strategies (Websites strategy and design, social media, mobile, search engine marketing, search engine optimization & others) in line with client needs and objectives to target customers across customer lifecycle;
- Proficient in leading digital marketing business engagements, to target potential customers across customer touch points to enhance web traffic and drive them down the funnel to drive engagement and conversion;
- Launch campaigns for customers as per the formulated digital marketing roadmap; Monitor and optimize the campaigns towards designated targets;
- Ensuring consistent brand messaging across marketing channels and the website as per the organization's guideline;
- Managing the internal stakeholders (digital marketing team, graphic designers, developers, Legal, finance & HR) and external stakeholders (Agency & client engagement) to achieve the strategic goals for digital channels
- New product & campaign launches, transactions & B2B leads goals and others;
- Build content strategy based on the needs and potential opportunities to drive relevant traffic and drive customer digital engagement;
- Managing and monitoring account growth through online marketing channels and offline marketing channels (Print & Outdoor campaigns, Events) to meet client business objectives)
- Conduct quarterly business reviews to assesses the digital maturity and refine the digital marketing roadmap accordingly;
- Led marketing business engagements for multiple clients (Ecommerce, Consumer goods & services, financial services & others) by assessing the current digital landscape, formulating integrated digital marketing strategy and executing it to meet the marketing goals through digital channels;
- Managed results driven digital marketing programs (SEO, paid search, display, social, website design, tagging, analytics & others)
The budgeted compensation for the position is attractive. Please note that the offere made to the selected candidate shall commensurate with qualification, experience and salary history.