Owner at Career Advantage Human Resources & Services
Views:5296 Applications:345 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:230
Head - Marketing - FMCG (15-18 yrs)
15 years + of overall work experience with at least 5-8 years of experience in FMCG Industry is must .
1. Create exciting and compelling visions for brands and develop plans across the full marketing mix. It includes brand communications, innovation and channel-specific propositions; digital marketing
2. Translate visions into a local market context, plan practical activity and make sure those plans are executed flawlessly.
3. Joint accountability with operations for top line and bottom line brand performance.
4. Prepare and update brand/product strategic guidelines to provide brand information to operational marketing teams.
5. A large part of this role will be focused on unlocking new business opportunities, to accelerate growth.
6.Collaborate with markets and regions to validate forecasts.
7 Experience with bringing new innovations to launch, from concept to market readiness.
8. Improve the operating quality & efficiency of the department. Design & implement the Annual Brand Marketing Plans to achieve qualitative & quantitative marketing objectives.
9. Need based Market research in Co-ordination with external agencies. Identify new product for launch.
10.User friendly & market acceptable packaging in co -ordination with concerned department.
11. Advertising and sales promotion to achieve the desired brand personality/identity.
12. Monitoring and reviewing off product performance against budget.
13. Guiding and motivating the brand team.
14.Build a team to carry out the assigned task.
1. Brand building of assigned product.
2. Bottom line of assigned product. (pricing)
3. Identification of new products in the similar segment.
4. Training and coaching of team members.
5. Guide and advise the board .
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.