Senior Executive at Genius Consultant
Views:3633 Applications:295 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:38
Head - Marketing - FMCG (10-20 yrs)
Head of Marketing responsibilities include:
- Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Preparing and managing monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Setting, monitoring and reporting on team goals
Job brief :
We are looking for a Head of Marketing who- ll lead all our marketing activities from Social Media, Digital, ATL, BTL campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
Head of Marketing responsibilities includes developing plans to help establish our brand, allocating resources to different projects and setting short-term and long-term department goals. If you- re a skilled Marketing strategist, able to inspire your team members, we- d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will run our Marketing department in ways that promote higher profitability and competitiveness.
- Craft strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
- Prepare and manage monthly, quarterly and annual budgets for the Marketing department
- Set, monitor and report on team goals
- Design branding, positioning and pricing strategies
- Ensure our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (like events, email campaigns, web pages, and promotional material)
- Analyze consumer behavior and determine customer personas
- Identify opportunities to reach new market segments and expand market share
- Craft quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Monitor competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
- Coordinate sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
- Participate in the quarterly and annual planning of company objectives
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.