Head - Marketing - FMCG (10-14 yrs)
Head of Marketing - FMCG
Our client is a leader in Food Manufacturing business with local and international presence and with a passion for excellence in everything that it does.
Role Details :
- To formulate Brand Plan and propose various Marketing strategies in accordance to Corporate policy
- To drive the growth plans of the brand at national level in a system driven manner.
- To rollout and ensure implementation of digital, ATL & BTL activation strategy.
- To create MIS of the competitor brands. Develop an annual marketing plan in conjunction & budget management to delivered marketing activity within the budget.
- Managing Marketing Referral & relationship buildings & submit report to the Management.
- Logo redesign if required and Build Positive Brand Images in Market.
- Brand Manual design with technical specification.
- To spearhead integrated brand marketing, PR and packaging strategy for company's retail brand Contribute in establishing brand ethos, positioning, communication and segmentation in line with company's vision and objectives.
- Infuse and enable research oriented market insights for scientific decision making pertaining to business development strategy, new product development & launch etc.
- Lead trade marketing strategy development to attain defined objectives throughout product categories in focusing markets.
- Sales support activity for traditional sales, Institutional sales & modern trade
Candidate Profile :
- Minimum of 10+ years of experience
- Experience of Handling brand launches at national level.
- Experience of handling diversified teams.