Manager TA at Park Business Consultant
Views:499 Applications:92 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:1
Head - Marketing - Energy Storage Systems (9-19 yrs)
Your role will include:
- Set and execute the market development strategy and action plans.
- Identify niche applications for Battery Storage and Engine solutions for grid Ancillary- and Transmission Services. Develop these applications into concrete projects.
- Develop a robust on-the-ground network and continuously interact with key decision-makers, customers, stakeholders, project developers, and funders.
- Identify project development opportunities that Wrtsil can initiate or participate in alongside other investors and developers as an investor and equipment supplier.
- Develop internal relationships to leverage the team output, coordinate and synchronise activities with the sales teams.
You will shine in this role if you:
- Hold a Master's degree in Energy, Finance, Business, or similar, and have at least 7 years of working experience in the power industry
- Have a comprehensive understanding of the energy sector, power generation markets and deregulated electricity market design
- Understand power system and electricity market modelling, and value proposition development
- Understand the project development cycle of Public utilities, Independent Power Producers and Captive plants. Any hands-on project development experience with any of these entities will be considered an advantage
- Have excellent communication, influencing and public speaking skills
- Have an entrepreneurial attitude, goal-oriented with skills to develop solutions for the clients
- Excel working and building relationships in multicultural and diverse teams
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.