Senior Associate Consultant at Exponent Consulting
Views:379 Applications:134 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:3
Head - Marketing - Education (4-8 yrs)
1. Crafting strategies for all Marketing teams, including Digital, Advertising, Communications and Creative
2. Leading all our marketing activities from social media and digital campaigns to advertising and creative projects.
3. Ensure brand message is strong and consistent across all channels and marketing efforts (eg. events, email campaigns, web pages and promotional material)
4. Monitoring competition (acquisitions, pricing changes and new products and features)
5. Coordinating sales and marketing efforts to boost brand awareness
6. Spearheading the creation and maintenance of the organization's digital footprint, while effectively utilizing SEO, SEM.
1. 4-9 years of work experience in Digital Marketing or as Digital Marketing Manager. Experience within education industry (1-2years) is a plus.
2. Experience of running successful marketing campaigns
3. Knowledge of web analytics and Google Adwords
4. Experience with CRM software
5. Analytical mind
6. Bachelors/Master's in Marketing or relevant field
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.