Head - Marketing - D2C Audio (7-15 yrs)
Are you looking forward to work with one of the fastest growing mobile accessories brand. Read on to know more.
Our client is a leading brand of quality electronics, specializing in a variety of audio products. They design and manufacture innovative and unique accessories that provide their consumers with premium audio and supreme comfort at very reasonable prices. Their products feature excellent compatibility and battery life, apart from magnificent acoustics, that can be used for music, calling, gaming as well as work-outs.
The brand is led by young industry professionals with terrific technical, technological and design expertise. Their products are available through their website as well as various leading ecommerce sites, with a great customer service team to look at after-sales needs. They are also part of an e-waste recycling initiative working towards reducing the environmental impact of their electronic goods.
As a Marketing Head, you will devise innovative growth strategies and translate brand elements into plans and go-to-market strategies.
What you will do:
- Analyzing brand positioning and consumer insights
- Shaping and communicating our vision and mission
- Managing a team of marketing people working on brand initiatives
- Leading creative development to motivate the target audience to take action
- Establishing performance specifications, cost and price parameters, market applications and sales estimates
- Measuring and reporting performance of all marketing campaigns, and assessing ROI and KPIs
- Monitoring market trends, research consumer markets and competitors activities
- Overseeing new and ongoing marketing and advertising activities
- Monitoring product distribution and consumer reactions
- Aligning the company around the brands direction, choices and tactics
What you need to have:
- Any Business Degree
- Should have worked for top digital and social media agencies
- Have experience with multiple marketing agencies
- Have immense experience in digital & social media marketing
- Should be thorough with paid media marketing, media buying
- Understands brand strategy and can lead the entire marketing function for a brand.