Senior Researcher at New Era India
Views:777 Applications:275 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:143
Head - Marketing - Consumer Retail Industry (8-16 yrs)
Head of Marketing
We are hiring for a Tier 1 MNC Client into Consumer retail industry. Client has business in online & offline channels.
It's one of the most admired organizations to work with.
Job Location - South Delhi
Working Days - 5 Days. It's work from office. No Hybrid or Work from home.
Position - Head of Marketing.
Role - It's a No 1 role to head the MARKETING CHARTER for the organization.
Team Handling - It's a large team handling role.
Reporting - COO
Candidates who are working with Retail sector companies would have preference for this job.
Job Profile :
- Develops brand strategy, promotional campaigns & tactical plans within marketing budgets, prepares content of Integrated Brand Teams and Launch Teams.
- Runs market research programs & market insights for responsible brand and monitors /anticipates market development.
- Responsible for execution, monitoring and analysis of the agreed tactical plans in order to ensure the growth of the brand(s).
- Lead the development of promotional activities. Monitor and control brand budgets, forecasts and expenses and assess the marketing mix of the product to evaluate cost effectiveness and results.
- Create and manage the marketing budget and ROI targets, and measure and report on the effectiveness of marketing initiatives. Experience working with and managing budgets and ROI targets.
- Drive proactive communications programs and initiatives to support broader narratives to drive thought leadership.
- Managing Marketing budgets, media agencies, media buying, planning etc.
- Ability to run multiple projects / tasks.
- Should have handled functions such as Consumer Research, in sighting, Mainline Advertising across different channels and vehicles - TV, Print, Radio, Cinema etc.
- Should be very comfortable with leading Digital marketing practice which includes Social as well as Performance Marketing.
- Should have demonstrated success in dealing with Mainstream, Digital, Media Buying and Research agencies
- Craft and pitch brand stories, across a range of platforms, to promote company presence and improve engagement. Exposure to large brand re-positioning / brand image correction exercises
- Should be high on sense of aesthetics, design leadership and building aspiration while staying with mainstream segment.
- Stay up-to-date on industry trends and best practices in growth marketing and be able to apply those insights to the company's growth.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to work closely with cross-functional teams.