Director at QuiQuality
Views:5529 Applications:605 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:432
Head - Marketing - Consumer Product Division - Pharma - IIM/MDI/ISB/FMS (10-18 yrs)
We are looking for a Visionary Marketing leader, with strong marketing foundations and in-depth domain knowledge along with in-market execution experience with world-class consumer-facing organisations/ brands. Someone who feels excited about the opportunity of building a business from scratch and willing to put that extra effort in setting up teams, processes and framework to drive quantum leap.
This role is pivotal in shaping and achieving long term business objectives of Consumer Products business division. Entrepreneurial driven strategic thinking and ability to lead and drive Marketing function with a go-getter mind set to drive 10 X growth. The role requires deep understanding of business fundamentals with a strong ability for outcome-based execution and ability to build brands.
The purpose of this job is to create a long-term brand/ marketing strategy and communication plan. The incumbent will be responsible to capture customer needs, market demand and provide inputs and suggest new products/ Categories. Ensure new products give high contribution in CPD revenue on sustainable basis.
The role requires a strong people orientation skills and inspirational leadership, and will act as talent magnet to create a winning team.
- Creating Brand Maps for all the portfolio of Brands
- Ensuring the Brands Strategies are in line with the Business Strategy
- Work in close coordination with the Creative Agency to ensure creatives are based on the Brand Strategies to evolve a 360 Degree Approach for each Campaign Idea across channels like TV, Press, Radio, OOH, Internet and Mobile.
- Mentor the Digital Marketing Manager to drive new-age digital marketing strategies/ social-media marketing
Brand Execution & Promotional Tools
- Ensuring a 360-degree approach
- Audio-visuals, POS, Stands, Demo Kits, Premiums, Literature, Website etc.
- Timely and optimal supplies to the field
- Creating a Media Strategy in line with the Brand Strategy with inputs from the Media Agency.
- Setting correct Media Objectives for each campaign and ensuring high media visibility.
- Identifying and using Media Properties / Innovations to create impact.
- Benchmark the latest in packaging with the industry and beyond
- Ensure that the packaging is in line with the brand map
- Ensure that the packaging is within Legal & Regulatory Norms
- Provide direction on Distribution, Display, Promotion & Price across Channels (Retailer, Distributor, MFR, E-com)
- Build Framework for Channel partner engagement & incentive program
- Support on Ground activations / Roadshows
- Organise/ facilitate/participate in trade shows/ exhibitions
- Commission Research Projects to understand consumer behavior and finding solutions for Marketing Problems
- Track Brand Health
- Evaluating the success of each campaign
- Qualitative and Quantitative Research on Customers (both Consumer and Trade)
Customer Relationship Management
- Building a CRM program involving:
- End consumers
- Freezing the A&SP budget in line with the Brand Strategy at the start of the year.
- Ensure that the A&SP spend for the division is within the budget
- Ensure that the agency bills are cleared as per norms.
- Create a positive environment where all employees in the Business Unit can excel.
- Ensure all staff are equipped, trained, qualified, motivated, developed and empowered to provide high levels of people satisfaction and engagement.
- MBA from premium institutes in India or abroad.
- Total years of experience: 12-15 years of experience in Sales & Marketing with at least 8+ years in Marketing function of world-class consumer-facing organizations
- Relevant experience: 8 to 10 years in marketing of FMCG/Food & Beverages/Cigarettes or Top end Consulting firm. Exposure to FMCG preferable
- Has led a team of at least 5-10 management resources (direct-reportees and indirect team)