Head - Marketing - Consumer Durable/FMCG (15-18 yrs)
- Driving sales by strategic planning and execution of ATL, BTL Marketing:
- Responsible to drive sales & profitability across both online & retail channels
- Custodian of the brand and responsible for defining and executing the brand strategy and customer value proposition
- To create and execute a GTM calendar, which aligns the actions and efforts of all functions .
- Execute activation plans based on insights from CRM and consumer research
- Build winning activation ideas through a deep understanding and connect with the product and of the competitive landscape
- Ensure all content and communication, either visual or written, is consistent with the brand both in the store and on the online platforms
- Use qualitative and quantitative consumer research to create USPs for the brand
- Build a culture of consumer centricity in the organization through data / insight-based decision making in marketing
- Build processes for utilization of fashion content across multiple touchpoints - instore, social, digital website etc
- He / She must hold a Post Graduate Degree in Business Management from a premier B School and have minimum 15 years of experience in Consumer Marketing, with at least 3 years of experience at a Leadership level. Candidates with experience in consumer, retail and e commerce companies will be preferred
- Candidates will need to have a both strategic orientation and task / closure orientation
- Candidates should have a penchant for consumer and shopper connect and should exemplify customer orientation. As the leader of the Marketing organization, the incumbent will need to work collaboratively with different teams. Candidates need to have strong collaboration and team management skills
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.