Senior Consultant at CareerNet Technologies
Views:4262 Applications:407 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:0
Head - Marketing - Consumer Durable (10-15 yrs)
- Drive consumer insights, competitive analysis, product positioning etc.
- Translate business goals and market insights into effective marketing strategies that deliver measurable impact on revenue
- Determine and manage annual marketing budget required to meet or exceed customer growth goals, traffic and demand goals and develop business case to support the annual investments
- Design, set goals, implement, measure and report performance of all marketing campaigns
- Lead all consumer and corporate communication - content, channel, timelines etc.
- Lead alignment of creatives across all marketing channels: digital, activation/events, PR, trade etc. Communicate and drive integration with the Sales team
- Manage the online and offline marketing teams
- Plan the overall digital marketing strategy, along with the digital marketing lead
- Lead multiple digital marketing experiment and initiatives across channels, with aggressive timelines and successfully execute on time and on budget
- Enhance the digital presence of the brand - social media, other digital platforms
- Lead the improvement in usability, design, and content of the company website Plan and control the digital marketing budget
- Track and report the effectiveness of all digital activity
- Spearhead Offline marketing and business alliances - Plan & manage specific campaigns
- Plan the overall trade marketing strategy, along with the trade marketing lead
- Design & Implement ATL & BTL activities - Radio, TV, OOH, Hoardings, Newspaper etc., Conference / Apartment / Mall / Office Activations.
- Track and report the effectiveness of all offline activity
Success Indicators :
- Revenue generated
- Number of Partner accounts activated
- Growth in user registrations - along with website traffic, leads generated etc.
- ROI of marketing campaigns/events
- Building & retaining a best in the class marketing team
This job opening was posted long time back. It may not be active. Nor was it removed by the recruiter. Please use your discretion.