Founder at Change Leaders Consulting
Views:6241 Applications:1006 Rec. Actions:Recruiter Actions:998
Head - Marketing Communications - EdTech - IIM/ISB/MDI/FMS (7-12 yrs)
Hiring for our client. Our Client is a Global EdTech Brand offering hybrid model of education in association with international ivy Bschools like MIT Sloan, Columbia Business School, Tuck School of Business at Dartmouth.
In your role as a Head - Marketing Communications, you will be working closely with Director - Marketing & Product to develop implement a marketing communications/brand strategy for our business.
Your responsibility is to ensure that our prospective learners have a great experience while enrolling for our courses. You will achieve this by harnessing ideas from within/outside, converting these ideas into marketing goals & strategies and delivering on these.
Your Role :
- Direct the development and execution of global marketing communications initiatives including course launches, sales collateral, campaigns, social media presence, website etc
- Spearhead the Marketing communication, Creative and Design team
- Create, Ideate, and develop the entire brand strategy & communication
- Determine projects which should be completed internally and externally. Manage relationships with outside vendors as necessary.
Your Skills and Qualifications :
- Creative thinker with 7+ years of experience working with Creative agencies or Consumer Brands.
- Have 5+ years- experience managing a marketing communications team
- Proven success as a decision-maker in a collaborative, matrixed environment with multiple direct and indirect reporting structures throughout the organization.
- Demonstrates creative and critical thinking skills
- Strong business analytics, relationship management, strategy development, project management, problem solving and change management skills.
- Professional and positive approach, self-motivated, team player, dynamic, creative with the ability to work on own initiative.
Mandatory : You must be from a Tier 1 B school + Tier 1 Organisation + Excellent Track Record into Marketing